Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Post!

Ahhhh, I'm so excited to finally have started a blog. I hope to add many interesting and super cute things over the next few......? Anyway, my first post isn't about crafts or events, it's the cutest proposal that I found a link to on the Couture Parties Facebook page. I cried watching it, especially the big flash cards part, but i'm a little emotional (pregnancy hormones will get ya every time). Despite, my age, I am not up on all this tagging and video posting so bear with me.

1 comment:

  1. OMG... I was on the floor laughing the whole time, especially when the dude came by on the unicycle jumping up and down. That had me on the floor crying full of laughter.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear (read) what you think. Seriously, comments are like validation points for me. In the words of my Calc instructor, "I'm not above begging"